3D print a Pioneer Set for your dolls. This set includes a bucket, butter churn, wash basin, wash board and a small and large barrel. Bonus Instructions on how to make the soap are also included.
Whether your doll is on a wagon going out West or lives in Colonial, Medieval or Viking times, this set works for most time periods.
The items’ dimensions vary between 3½” to 7½”. All items can be printed with a medium sized print bed (180mm x 180mm x 200mm). The largest item, the large barrel, is 193 mm tall but can be resized to a 180mm height to fit your print bed if needed. The small barrel, bucket and butter churn can even be printed on a 3D printer with a small print bed (110mm x 110mm x 110mm).
This 3D Printing pattern is designed to fit 14-inch to 18-inch dolls such as American Girl® Doll, A Girl For All Times®, WellieWishers™ and Hearts For Hearts®.
Recommended Filament: 2+ colors of filament (Wood PLA and black and/or silver PLA)
• 3D printer
• Filament of your choice of color (one or more colors)
• Slicing software e.g. Ultimaker Cura or Repetier-Host
• Gel Super Glue or E6000 or Locktite 401
• Fine sandpaper for sanding printed parts
• 20″ of natural cotton or hemp string
• ¼” round wooden dowel, about 12″ long
• Small piece of white polymer clay or air dry clay
• Spray Primer and Filler (optional, only needed if you are not printing in Wood PLA and you are painting your items to look like wood, instructions provided)
• Wood stain (optional, only needed if you are printing with Wood PLA and want to stain it, instructions provided)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
What You Get: One zip file containing one 22-page PDF file with printing and assembly instructions and 25 STL files containing the models for the Pioneer Set items. You will get this zip file as a digital download so you can start your project immediately! The PDF instructions provide full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader and slicing software is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC and Cura or Repetier as slicing software). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.