Create a beautiful snug fitting medieval dress with princess seams and long draping sleeves with this PDF pattern. This pattern has so many possibilities! You can turn it into a princess dress, a ball gown, a wedding dress or a witch costume. The sky is the limit!! Also included are some bonus tutorials for creating a crown and a belt.
Add the pictured cape. Sewing instructions can be found on my blog.
Recommended Fabrics: crushed velvet, lightweight linen or cotton fabric, satin or any other lightweight fabric
• 1 yard of crushed velvet, light weight linen or cotton fabric or any other light weight fabric
• 1/4 yard of light weight cotton fabric as liner
• 24″ of 1/8″ to 3/8″ wide ribbon, optional
• 3/8″ hook and loop tape, 4″ long (3/4″ hook and loop tape can be cut in half lengthwise)
• small needle for hand-sewing
• 20″ of chain and necklace closure
• 20″ of 1/2″ to 5/8″ ribbon and small piece of self-adhesive or sew-on hook and loop tape
• 14 gauge jewelry wire (28″)
• 1 bead (1/2″ – 5/8″ in diameter)
• head pin to attach bead
• thin wire or 5 head/eye pins
• file, sandpaper and/or hot glue gun to smooth/cover sharp edges
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 26-page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Demarie E. (verified owner) –
My fabric was quite stiff so straightened back seam can send a pic to your website
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch