Print your own doll sized Mini 3D Printer on your 3D Printer. Now your dolls can be designers too and pretend to print their own items. Perfect on a Space Station, in a classroom or your doll’s work space. There are two versions of the Mini 3D Printer and bonus instructions on how to make a filament role are included.
The Mini 3D Printer’s overall dimensions are 1¾” x 3¼” x 3¼”
This 3D Printing pattern is designed to fit 14-inch to 18-inch dolls such as American Girl® Doll, WellieWishers™ and Hearts For Hearts®.
Recommended Filament: 1+ colors of filament (each Mini 3D Printer weighs around 31g in total, depending on your printer settings)
• 3D printer
• Filament of your choice of color (one or more colors)
• Slicing software e.g. Ultimaker Cura or Repetier-Host
• Super Glue
• Sandpaper for sanding printed parts (optional)
• Regular printer to print display and filament label
• Paper or self-adhesive labels (at least 1½” high and 1¾” wide) to print on
• 5 yard pieces of 1.2mm elastic cord in fun colors (kids jewelry item) as pretend filament (found mine at WalMart)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
What You Get: One zip file containing one 18-page PDF file with printing and assembly instructions and 11 STL files containing the models for your Mini 3D Printer. You will get this zip file as a digital download so you can start your project immediately! The PDF instructions provide full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader and slicing software is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC and Cura or Repetier as slicing software). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.