3D print a Pioneer Set for your dolls. This set includes a bucket, butter churn, wash basin, wash board and a small and large barrel. Bonus Instructions on how to make the soap are also included.
Whether your doll is on a wagon going out West or lives in Colonial, Medieval or Viking times, this set works for most time periods.
The items’ dimensions vary between 3½” to 7½”. All items can be printed with a medium sized print bed (180mm x 180mm x 200mm). The largest item, the large barrel, is 193 mm tall but can be resized to a 180mm height to fit your print bed if needed. The small barrel, bucket and butter churn can even be printed on a 3D printer with a small print bed (110mm x 110mm x 110mm).
This 3D Printing pattern is designed to fit 14-inch to 18-inch dolls such as American Girl® Doll, A Girl For All Times®, WellieWishers™ and Hearts For Hearts®.
Recommended Filament: 2+ colors of filament (Wood PLA and black and/or silver PLA)
• 3D printer
• Filament of your choice of color (one or more colors)
• Slicing software e.g. Ultimaker Cura or Repetier-Host
• Gel Super Glue or E6000 or Locktite 401
• Fine sandpaper for sanding printed parts
• 20″ of natural cotton or hemp string
• ¼” round wooden dowel, about 12″ long
• Small piece of white polymer clay or air dry clay
• Spray Primer and Filler (optional, only needed if you are not printing in Wood PLA and you are painting your items to look like wood, instructions provided)
• Wood stain (optional, only needed if you are printing with Wood PLA and want to stain it, instructions provided)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
What You Get: One zip file containing one 22-page PDF file with printing and assembly instructions and 25 STL files containing the models for the Pioneer Set items. You will get this zip file as a digital download so you can start your project immediately! The PDF instructions provide full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader and slicing software is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC and Cura or Repetier as slicing software). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Frances Rautenbach (verified owner) –
I have been so thankful for Read Creations creating the quirky stuff that inspires great play. I have always found the instructions are excellent. So I am reviewing this item without having made any of it (yet), but in total confidence that I will be utterly delighted while making all these things, and that I will get great play out of having the results added to my life. Thank you!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch