The Riding Jacket PDF Pattern is the perfect addition for anyone who loves horses. This is a lined jacket with multiple pocket options. Instructions on how to use working buttons and snaps are included. If you prefer a hook and loop tape closure with decorative buttons, don’t worry, those instructions are also included. This jacket is such a versatile pattern and only the sky is the limit. Turn it into a school uniform or even a tuxedo for a boy doll. Instructions for boy and girl jackets are both included.
Recommended Fabrics: light suiting fabric, cotton, polyester or similar fabric
• 1/3 yard of light suiting fabric, cotton, polyester or similar fabric
• 1/3 yard lining fabric
• Closure (pick one choice)
– 1/4″ x 3½” hook and loop tape + (3) buttons (non-functioning without buttonholes) or iron on studs (about 3/8″ diameter)
– (3) buttons, about 3/8″ diameter (functioning with buttonholes)
– (3) snaps, about 3/8″ diameter
• (4) optional small buttons or iron-on studs for cuff buttons (1/8″ – 1/4″ in diameter)
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 23-page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.