The Riding Jacket PDF Pattern is the perfect addition for anyone who loves horses. This is a lined jacket with multiple pocket options. Instructions on how to use working buttons and snaps are included. If you prefer a hook and loop tape closure with decorative buttons, don’t worry, those instructions are also included. This jacket is such a versatile pattern and only the sky is the limit. Turn it into a school uniform or even a tuxedo for a boy doll. Instructions for boy and girl jackets are both included.
But wait, your riding outfit is not complete without a Riding Pants and an English Saddle, both patterns also available from ReadCreations.
Use this free pants pattern to get the whole Tuxedo look and be ready to attend a wedding. The bride and bridesmaids can wear this dress.
Recommended Fabrics: light suiting fabric, cotton, polyester or similar fabric
• 1/3 yard of light suiting fabric, cotton, polyester or similar fabric
• 1/3 yard lining fabric
• Closure (pick one choice)
– 1/4″ x 3½” hook and loop tape + (3) buttons (non-functioning without buttonholes) or iron on studs (about 3/8″ diameter)
– (3) buttons, about 3/8″ diameter (functioning with buttonholes)
– (3) snaps, about 3/8″ diameter
• (4) optional small buttons or iron-on studs for cuff buttons (1/8″ – 1/4″ in diameter)
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 23-page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.