This super cute Native American Dress pattern has so many variations. There are 3 different shoulder options and 3 different hem options. You can either go with a one-shouldered option to have your doll look like a famous movie character or go with the two-shouldered option and decide how much of the arms should be covered. The hem line can be either the same color as the dress or a different color and can have two different lengths as well.
There are instructions on how the pictured decorations were achieved, but your decoration options are unlimited. When decorating, make sure you keep the child’s age and maturity in mind. Some decorations might be a choking hazard.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 14.5 inch dolls such as WellieWishers™.
Recommended Fabrics: non-fraying suede
• 1/3 yard of non-fraying suede
• Lightweight cotton or lining fabric remnant (8″x5″)
• ¼” wide hook and loop tape 3″ long
• Optional decorations like beads, charms, shells, feathers (keep child’s maturity and age in mind when decorating)
• 3/8″ x 1/2″ scrap piece of hook and loop tape
• Super Glue (optional)
• Vinyl, non-fraying suede or ribbon
• 2″ x 8″ vinyl or non-fraying suede
• 8″ long ribbon 3/8″ to 1/2″ wide
Skill Level: Easy
What You Get: One 35-page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.