These easy to make shoes complement your Galactic Girl outfit.
Just need some stylish winter boots? Use Sherpa Suede fabric and the provided alternative instructions and your doll is all set for the winter weather.
The Galactic Shoes pattern is also available in an 18″ doll size.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 14-14.5″ dolls such as Hearts for Hearts Girls® and Welliewishers™.
Recommended Fabrics: felt and leather looking pleather or Sherpa Suede for Winter Boots
• 1 sheet of brown felt (8 1/2″ x 11″)
• Beige foam, 1/8″ or ¼” thick
• 6″ x 24″ piece of leather type pleather fabric
or you can use Olyfun or any other thin non-fraying material as liner. If not using pleather for all pieces, make sure you have a scrap piece of pleather for the heel parts
• 1/16″ brown or white round elastic cord (24″)
• Brown permanent marker (optional, used to color white round elastic cord)
• 1/8″ brown or white ribbon (12″)
• Piece of cardboard (sturdy cereal box)
• Fabric glue or any other glue that when dry is still somewhat flexible
• Lighter or candle to singe ribbon edges
• Super Glue
• Fine grid sandpaper
• X-Acto® knife
• Rit Dye More for Synthetics, liquid dye chocolate color (optional, for coloring white ribbon)
Skill Level: Easy
What You Get: One 21 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.