Print your own doll sized Microscope on your 3D Printer. This Microscope can have two different base styles to make the Microscope either upright or sloped. Buttons and lenses are movable for more play fun. Bonus instructions for slides and a slide box are also included.
This is a must have for any STEM related activity, School or to use in Space.
This 3D Printing pattern is designed to fit 14-inch to 18-inch dolls such as American Girl® Doll, WellieWishers™ and Hearts For Hearts®.
Recommended Filament: 1 – 2 colors of filament (Microscope weighs around 26g in total)
• 3D printer
• Filament of your choice of color (one or more colors), recommended are two colors
• Slicing software e.g. Ultimaker Cura or Repetier-Host
• Super Glue
• Sandpaper for sanding printed parts (optional)
For Bonus Slides and SlideBox
• Filament in your choice of color (for the box bottom)
• Paper and regular color InkJet or Laser printer
• Laminating Pouches and Laminator or clear self-adhesive shelf liner/ book cover
• Glue, e.g. PVA glue
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
What You Get: One zip file containing one 13-page PDF file with printing and assembly instructions and 11 STL files containing the models for your 3D Printer. You will get this zip file as a digital download so you can start your project immediately! The PDF instructions provide full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader and slicing software is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC and Cura or Repetier as slicing software). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.