This reversible dress gives you two dresses in one. Just turn it inside out and you have a completely new look. This dress can be made in two different lengths: floor length and below the knee. Depending on the fabrics used, it can be a formal evening dress, wedding dress or a casual summer dress. A faster non-reversible option is also included which will also include instructions on how to turn it into a Ruched Dress.
This pattern is a must-have for any doll lover.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 14.5-inch dolls such as WellieWishers™.
Recommended Fabrics: velvet, cotton, tulle
• ¼ yard of fabric for skirt side 1 (metallic, cotton, satin, taffeta, tulle, chiffon, …)
• ¼ yard of fabric for skirt side 2 (metallic, cotton, satin, taffeta, tulle, chiffon, …)
• 12″ x 4″ of fabric for bodice side 1 (cotton, satin, velvet,…)
• 12″ x 4″ of fabric for bodice side 2 (cotton, satin, velvet,…)
• 1/4″ hook and loop tape 2″ long (thin hook and loop tape is preferred)
• Super glue for Ruched Dress
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
What You Get: One 23-page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet